Farwell to this sunny nice summer! Now I am feeling full of warmth and ready for the challenges of the cold season.
After almost two years of extraordinary measures, so many people and their immunity-systems have been deprived of their natural exposure to virus and bacteria.
To be fit your muscles need friction, to keep your mind sharp you need to use it, to have a strong immunity-system it also needs to be used and challenged.
What can you do to be prepared for the seasonal flu and the autumn and winter colds?
Keep your body warm
• Be physically active
• End the shower with cold water
• Walk bare feet in the morning grass
• Eat spicy and have warm meals
Winter is hibernation
• Get extra sleep
• Take more time to rest
• Meditate and contemplate,
• Go down your inner memory lain
• Write down your dreams
Be kind to yourself
• Give yourself a treat
• Sit in front of the fireplace
• Get massage, acupuncture or reflexology
• See your homeopath, healer, guide or coach