The old proverb say Medice cura te ipsum, ‘Physician, heal thyself’.
We will say; become your own healer!
In the 1970s, Dr. Aaron Antonovsky coined the term “salutogenesis” as part of his work in sociology and medicine. Rather than focusing on pathology, the focus was on creating health (saluto-genesis).
This is an invitation to explore my online seminars, teaching, or to invite me to come and teach with your group or at your school or university.
Or if you like just an education so that you can learn to create or improve your own healt, treath yourself and others, master your life and improve your relation to family and colleeges.
I invite you to explore a path were you learn:
• what is health – the signs of good health
• how to assess if you are getting healthier or sicker
• the relation between organs and emotions
• the senses and what they can teach us
• remedies for self-help, helping your family and pets for minor complaints
• archetypes and how they can be used to improve yourself and your health.
• find your archetype
• the relation between your strong and weak aspects
• how is you and your partners archetypes influencing your relationship
• find your life-theme and the lessons or challenges it brings you
• learn exercises to improve yourself, master life and become healthier
• learn to find the wholeness and unity within yourself and in others
• learn how to become a better practioner within coaching and therapeutic professions
• learn how to become a homeopath
• and much more ….
We live in a time with increazing autonomy and increazing freedom; anybody can publish and marked themselves, you can express yourself, travel and educate yourself in ways and fields we could not before .
I deeply believe the best way to healt is the same as the best way to self-realization, self-actualization or mastery of life (read more here).
I want you to be master of your own health and to understand and be able to improve your health yourself. Of course you have to understand there are limits both to what you or anybody can do or what your body is capable to attain.
Having said that, you can always do something to improve and you can always do something yourself. When in doubt, if you are uncertain or if you want to deal with serious conditions please contact a proffesional health provider as well.
Here are your next steps: